Frigg is the Queen of Asgard and the highest of the goddesses. She is married to Odin and is the goddess of love, marriage, and destiny.
A sky goddess, responsible for weaving the clouds and therefore for sunshine and rain and the fertility of the crops, she was also responsible for weaving the fates, as well as a 'seer', one who knew the future though she could never change it.
Fridays are named after her and so Friday is considered the best day to get married on.
What Can Goddess Frigga Help With?
- Blessing marriages and assist in reducing conflicts between couples with mutual true love
- Helps rekindle love between a couple and strengthening romance
- Discourages third parties and harshly punishes any who intentionally seeks to destroy marriages
- Encourages commitment to those who tend to be avoidant in love
- Healing of traumatic conflicts between a couple
- Aids one in finding a true, loving soulmate and decreases one's chance of finding the wrong love
- Helps one in attracting true friendships
What's Included In The Altar Kit?
- 1 x Cold Cast Resin Antique Bronze Finish Statue Portal (portal to the deity will be opened on the statue)
- 7 x charged candles in the colour of the deity's choice
- 7 x incense cones of the deity's choice
- 1 x black votive candle
- 1 x spellcast pendulum
- Optional: Soul binding between you and the deity
Why Choose A Soul Binding?
The term may sound off-putting, but it’s simply an agreement made between two parties i.e. a deity and you to have shared experience with one another in the physical. There are no winners and losers. The contracts you create are for the mutual benefit of both parties involved. Benefits include:
- Raises the level of opportunities to be consistently blessed by the deity chosen
- Encourages one to follow on the values of deity chosen to set one in the "right path"
- Revokes negative soul contracts that you were originally meant for and reclaims sovereignty of soul with your chosen deity i.e. You will not be subjected to being controlled in your destiny by an unknown source
- Higher chances of destroying bad karmic ties and inviting better ones with a deity
- More positive life journey overall with deities to oversee and guard your life path